Need some journaling prompts? Look no further! Take some time to delve into these 12 questions and assess how your nurturing yourself & others. I answered the questions myself and was pretty amazed and what came up. Grab a pen, journal, and a cup of tea and enjoy some self exploration today!
1) How do I spend my time alone?
2) Do I pay attention to what my body needs?
3) To whom am I grateful?
4)Do I compare my life to other people’s?
5) Do I spend my money on things that speak to my soul?
6) What do I see when I look in the mirror each morning?
7)Have I figured out a way to handle the less-than-perfect relationships in my life?
8)Do I have faith in something bigger than I am, whether it is God or some other spiritual form?
9)What positive things do I bring to relationships with my husband, my kids, my friends?
10)Is there a space in my home to do the things I love( like paint, practice yoga, write etc)?
11) How many hours a week do I spend on my computer, my TV, my Blackberry?
12)Do I feel older or younger than my years? How often do I feel good about being exactly the age I am?
Only as high as I reach can I grow,
Only as far as I seek can I go,
Only as deep as I look can I see,
Only as much as I dream can I be.